Need collectible broker/site

Lucysmom2

Mouseketeer
Hi. I have several limited edition Disney collectibles in excellent condition with original certificates and boxes. I would like to sell to finance a much needed trip to Disneyland. Can someone recommend a broker or a site?

Have you tried eBay? That would seem to be an easy way to put your items up for sale. There are companies that will sell your items for you on eBay, but they will take a commission. You will make more money if you sell your items yourself.

But, how do I find out the value of the pieces?

Go on eBay and do a search for your exact items or similar items. (This should be easy since you have the original boxes and certificates with all the information.) You will see what other people are listing their items for. You can also see what those items/similar items have actually sold for. There are probably tutorial videos on YouTube that teach how to do this and how to sell items on eBay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!