Need DLP Pictures!!

Tigger113

DIS Veteran
Hi! If any of you have photos that you have taken at DLP please send them to me so I can decide when/if to book my trip!! I don't know that much about DLP!! Pics would be appreciated!!Does anyone know a good DLP travel(info) book???? ::MickeyMo

Thanks so much for your help~
tigger113 ::MickeyMo

The Brit's quide to disneyland Paris is very good. I purchased mine through Amazon.com

Hello,

Another vote for Simon Veness & The 'Brits guide to DLP'

If you cant wait for an Amazon delivery then WHSmith does usually have them in stock.

I am rubbish at getting pictures onto internet and such so when DF gets home from works I will get him to give it ago.

:flower:

Jodie

Check out the thread "post your favourite DLRP picture here"

Lot of great photos on there!

Tigger113 said:
Hi! If any of you have photos that you have taken at DLP please send them to me so I can decide when/if to book my trip!! I don't know that much about DLP!! Pics would be appreciated!!Does anyone know a good DLP travel(info) book???? ::MickeyMo

Thanks so much for your help~
tigger113 ::MickeyMo

Dont know about an english book.. but there are hundreds of pictures on my website www.dlrp.spantig.net

enjoy :flower:

Greets Renate :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter