Need DVC self control!

disney-super-mom

DIS Veteran
Well, I'm going to DL on Sunday for a little five night vacation with my family. We've been many times, but it's always nice going this time of year to enjoy the Christmas decorations, music, festivities, etc. However, this year there's something new on property - A DVC SALES OFFICE! :earseek:

I warned my DH that I may buy myself a little DVC Christmas gift this year, so I'm bringing the BIG checkbook.;) .

I don't think he was amused. :confused3

Please send a little pixie dust my way for some DVC self control. :rotfl:

Good luck. Maybe an early Welcome Home. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

LOL- I'll send you some pixie dust for DVC self control but you might be on the wrong boards for that :) The problem is that many of us have been happy with our DVC decision(s) and now face our own add-on-itis control issues!:) Enjoy your trip! :wave2:

Come on - ya know you want to......
Why not...... just a few points won't hurt you..............

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Here's hoping you have more self control than I do. In case you don't...remember there's a current friends/family referral 15% discount which makes SSR $83.30 per point. :earseek:

Man...

If I did buy some DVC points while there, my DH said I would owe him about a years worth of "something" in exchange.

It's no mystery what that "something" would be. (Ahh-hem*) :rolleyes1 :rolleyes: Ladies, you know what I'm talking about here.

Let's just say he'd be one "lucky"(if ya know what I mean :blush: ) DVC co-owner. :love2: :cloud9: :banana:

TALK ABOUT A GREAT CHRISTMAS FOR US! :jumping1:

disney-super-mom said:
Man...

If I did buy some DVC points while there, my DH said I would owe him about a years worth of "something" in exchange.

It does sound like a win-win situation... :rotfl2:

However, be careful with that years worth of "something"...
It could lead to an extra Disney souvenir! ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You came to the wrong place to have us talk you out of it!

Don't forget your pen!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Have a Magical Trip!

janet
:wizard:

You were good right ;) I think you need to pick up something...at least a 50 point add on...wait that on my list!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter