Need help ASAP finding hotel suite or connecting rooms nearish USH for 8?

SeiterClan

DIS Veteran
Hello DISers! I urgently need help finding hotel suites or connecting rooms nearby USH that will hold 8(2 adults, 6 kids)??? I have checked in Burbank/Glendale area & am striking out! Our dates needed are March 17th-20th. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you :)

The only place I have seen nearby Universal with suites accommodating that many people is the Nite Inn at Universal City. We didn't end up staying as the reviews weren't very good and we live nearby so didn't end up doing a hotel. I would call the nearby hotels and see if anyone can guarantee you connecting rooms.

The only place I have seen nearby Universal with suites accommodating that many people is the Nite Inn at Universal City. We didn't end up staying as the reviews weren't very good and we live nearby so didn't end up doing a hotel. I would call the nearby hotels and see if anyone can guarantee you connecting rooms.
Thank you! I checked it out but it was booked.:( Think we are going to try Air BNB or VRBO because we are a big family group of 17 so this will probably work out better on such short notice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!