Need help planning Universal trip

BellaBeast787

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! We decided to stay two nights at Portofino Bay and go to universal for the first time. I am a little concerned because we are going during October and I have a 1 year old and a 5 year old. I know Horror nights are going on (only the first night when we check in) I just wanted to see if it was easily avoidable? also are the decorations and houses set up during the day? I don't want to terrify my kids. We would love to go but are a little apprehensive of HHN.

Hey everyone! We decided to stay two nights at Portofino Bay and go to universal for the first time. I am a little concerned because we are going during October and I have a 1 year old and a 5 year old. I know Horror nights are going on (only the first night when we check in) I just wanted to see if it was easily avoidable? also are the decorations and houses set up during the day? I don't want to terrify my kids. We would love to go but are a little apprehensive of HHN.

You won’t see anything scary or offensive during the day in the parks.

All displays that are gory or bloody in any way are covered up. You’ll maybe see some of the larger things like ice cream vans, cars and large displays that can’t be dismantled.....but not offensive.

You wouldn’t know there was anything going on and you can’t see the houses as they are all set up inside buildings you won’t be entering or in backstage areas only accessible during horror nights for folks that have bought tickets.

You won’t see anything scary or offensive during the day in the parks.

All displays that are gory or bloody in any way are covered up. You’ll maybe see some of the larger things like ice cream vans, cars and large displays that can’t be dismantled.....but not offensive.

You wouldn’t know there was anything going on and you can’t see the houses as they are all set up inside buildings you won’t be entering or in backstage areas only accessible during horror nights for folks that have bought tickets.
Thank you!

You’re so welcome......

Hope you have a lovely stay at PBH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter