Need Help with Adding one to online ressie

NemoMom07

Swim Nemo Swim! You are free!
I have been on disneyworld.com and clicked on dining reservations, but I can not find anywhere that I can go into an existing reservation and add one more person. How do you go online and do this?

I have been on disneyworld.com and clicked on dining reservations, but I can not find anywhere that I can go into an existing reservation and add one more person. How do you go online and do this?

Actually you can't do that. You have to book an entirely new reservation and cancel your existing one. Obviously doing this is subject to current availability.

How many is the table booked for?

It's fairly easy to go from 3 people to 4 or 5 to 6 as most of the tables seat 2, 4, 6, 8. There are some tables that do seat odd numbers as they are up against a post or wall.

If you aren't going at a very busy time, then you probably won't have any trouble if you check in at the podium and just give them the new # of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter