Need help with dining decisions.

Leash

DIS Veteran
Ok I have 2 TS credits left to use, here are my options:
Sci-fi
Concourse Steakhouse
Capn' Jack's

I also have 3 CS but I will figure that out later. We will be on our honeymoon but don't really need fancy or romantic meals and we are staying at the Wilderness Lodge. We are staying concierge so the pastry in the lounge should be enough since we aren't big breakfast eaters. Here is what I have so far without a real schedule though until the December dates come out.

1. Pecos Bill's and Whispering Canyon
2. Electric Umbrella and Rose & Crown
3. ?? and 50's Primetime Cafe
4. Flame Tree BBQ and 1900 Parke Fare
5. L'Originale Alfredo di Roma and Le Cellier
6. ??????????
7. Earl of Sandwhich and ??
8. Crystal Place (breakfast) and Casey's Corner dinner (no lunch)
9. ??????

Again until the hours come out I don't know for sure which day at which park or what time we will eat. We will do MVMCP one night so I planned breakfast and then an early dinner so we don't have to eat during the party. Any opinions, advice or tips will be appreciated. :love:

P.S. - Would Artist Point be worth it OOP for us if we really don't do fancy food?

Les Chefs de France and Coral Reef--both were wonderful on our May trip.

I'll get boo'd for this, but I don't think AP is worth 2 credits. We don't really plan our CS. I know what is available and what I am interested in at each park, but don't make an issue of it. We've even been known to get CS at 2 different places.

Teppanyaki is fun, 'Ohana is nice, Planet Hollywood is a unique experience....there are just too many good restaurants and too little time!

If you are going to Sci Fi...pay for that OOP. It is one of the lesser expensive TS meals. We do it for lunch and usually grab burgers or something simi quick and easy. I can't see using a TS credit for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter