Need help with Disney PhotoPass+ One Week

Julylady

DIS Veteran
I purchased the Disney PhotoPass+ One Week for our upcoming trip. The cost was $78. I am not exactly sure what I purchased! Can someone please assist me? I am a WDW expert, but haven't been to DLR for several years. Do we seek out photographers to take our picture? Do they give a card? Can this card be used for additional photos all week? Does this photopass include ride photos?

I have no idea what I purchased or how any of this works. THANKS in advance!

Disney's PhotoPass® Service
Let Disney PhotoPass Photographers capture great vacation moments for you—and get everyone in the picture!
Picture-Perfect Memories

Treasure your special memories at Disneyland Resort for a lifetime with the Disney PhotoPass service. Our photographers are poised and ready to take your photos at several scenic locations throughout Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park—at Character Greetings, select dining locations, special events and more. You can also find them wandering the parks, seeking to capture magical moments of you and your entire family.

Attraction Photos
Select attractions have Disney PhotoPass cameras perfectly positioned to capture some of the most exciting moments of your visit.

Attraction photos are available at these locations.

At Disneyland Park:

At Disney California Adventure Park:

Near the exits of each of these attractions, a preview wall lets you view a memory taken of your recent experience. You can link your 8-character Attraction ID, located on the preview wall, to your Disney account with the Disneyland mobile app or by visiting Disneyland.com/PhotoPass.

Attraction photos may be purchased as individual digital downloads. If you have purchased a Disney PhotoPass+ One Day or One Week, all your attraction photos captured during the day(s) of your activation window are included. If you have a Disney Signature or Disney Signature Plus Passport, all your attraction photos are included for the duration of your passport.

Ask a Cast Member for more assistance at an attraction Sales Center.

Dining Photos
Start off a delicious Disney dining experience by adding a special memory, with a Disney PhotoPass group photo.

Disney PhotoPass Photographers are available at these dining locations:

Check Character Dining times for scheduled Disney Character appearances.

You can also link your dining photos to your Disney account with your Disneyland mobile app or by visiting Disneyland.com/PhotoPass.

Message, data and roaming rates may apply for Disneyland App. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.

Magic Shots and Animated Magic Shots
Add a little extra magic to your Disney PhotoPass photos—with a special appearance from some animated Disney Characters!

Magic Shots
Simply ask, and your Disney PhotoPass Photographer will pose you for a Magic Shot. Then a select Disney Character will appear in your photo—like magic!

Animated Magic Shots
Watch your photo animate to life with an introduction from a popular Disney Character appearing as the “guest star”.

Disney PhotoPass+
Purchase one day or one week of all your available Disney PhotoPass photos, select attraction photos and select dining photos as digital downloads to share with family and friends. All this is included with Magic Shots and Animated Magic Shots, for one magical price!

Purchase Disney PhotoPass+

Disney PhotoPass Photographers on the Move
Now Disney PhotoPass Photographers are also on the go, seeking to capture some of your most photo-worthy moments for you and your entire family at any number of locations inside the parks.

Look for them near these locations.

At Disneyland Park:

• New Orleans Square
  • Mark Twain Riverboat
  • Fantasyland
  • Mickey’s Toontown
  • Matterhorn Bobsleds
At Disney California Adventure Park:

• Buena Vista Street
  • Hollywood Land
  • Cars Land
  • Radiator Springs Racers
  • Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
Other locations are added seasonally.

Disney PhotoPass Collection Products
The Disney PhotoPass Collection includes digital downloads of all available PhotoPass photos linked to your account, a voucher for a dining print package and the Disneyland Resort Gallery Disc for $99.00, plus tax.

The Disney PhotoPass Collection + Disc includes a DVD disc with all available PhotoPass photos linked to your account, a voucher for a dining print package and the Disneyland Resort Gallery Disc for $119.00, plus tax.

Disney PhotoPass Collection products can be purchased at Main Street Photo Supply at Disneyland Park and Kingswell Camera Shop at Disney California Adventure Park.

Disney PhotoPass service and Disney PhotoPass+ are subject to the Disney PhotoPass and Disney PhotoPass+ terms. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass Photos in your account will expire pursuant to the expiration policy. Downloads are restricted to personal use only. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.

Annual Passholder Disney PhotoPass Downloads
All your Disney PhotoPass photos and attraction photos are now included with your Disney Signature, Disney Signature Plus or Disney Premier Annual Passport. At each PhotoPass location you visit, present your passport to any Disney PhotoPass Photographer, who will use it to link your photos. Then, go to your Disney account and link your passport to your account.

Once your passport is linked to your account, you can view, download and share your photos as many times as you like until they expire, in accord with the Disney PhotoPass Terms and Conditions and Expiration Policy.

Disney PhotoPass benefit for Disney Signature, Disney Signature Plus and Premier Annual Passport holders includes Disney PhotoPass photos linked to the Guest’s Disney account and captured while the annual passport is valid for admission to a Disney Parks theme park. Photos and other digital content linked to a Disney account with a Disney PhotoPass benefit for qualifying Passholders will expire 365 days from the date of capture. This Disney PhotoPass benefit is subject to terms and restrictions including the Annual Passport Terms & Conditions. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Online registration required. Downloads are restricted to personal use by Passholder only. Subject to change without notice.

I purchased the Disney PhotoPass+ One Week for our upcoming trip. The cost was $78. I am not exactly sure what I purchased! Can someone please assist me? I am a WDW expert, but haven't been to DLR for several years. Do we seek out photographers to take our picture? Do they give a card? Can this card be used for additional photos all week? Does this photopass include ride photos?

I have no idea what I purchased or how any of this works. THANKS in advance!
Yes, seek out photographers. Get a card from the first one. Give that card to all the others. The number on it is what you enter into the PhotoPass website to get your pictures. You can have more than one card - it's just easier with one. Note all of your ride photo numbers (take pictures of the screen) so that you can enter the numbers into your PhotoPass account and get those, too.

Download the DL app and your card number will be on that as well. The photographers can scan from the app, too.

Thanks all! I visited the Photo shop on my first day. The CM there showed me how my purchased Photo Pass was already connected to the Disneyland App. She suggested I take a photo of the bar code and sent it to all the members of our party. We used the photopass all week and probably have about 200 photos! What fun!!

No to highjack the thread, is it worth it for (3.5 days), two people?

It can be. It depends on your touring style and when you will be visiting. Now that PP is included in our APs, we (usually a party of 2) use it a lot. Character photos can be so much fun and very memorable. If the PP photographer is not busy, sometimes we get a private photo session with a great background! If you will be visiting in July or later, keep watching for the full roll out of MaxPass (the full digital version). That will come with the ability to obtain FPs digitally and one day PP for an introductory fee of $10. Depending on the length of your trip, $10/day might work out to be a better deal.

No to highjack the thread, is it worth it for (3.5 days), two people?
Are you one who normally buys ride photos? Do you wish you had later? Do you take a lot of photos? Wish you had more of the two of you together?

If yes then it's worth it. If no then probably not.

We're WDW regulars, do we have to buy PP+ in advance like we do at WDW? We're going in two weeks, but it's been hard to know what to do since I don't know when MaxPass is coming.

We're WDW regulars, do we have to buy PP+ in advance like we do at WDW? We're going in two weeks, but it's been hard to know what to do since I don't know when MaxPass is coming.
There is no advantage to buying PP+ early. In fact, you don't have to buy it till after your trip - you can look at all of your pictures online (watermarked) and decide whether it's worth it to buy it. Buying it removes the watermark. Just make sure you have a record of the photo number on your ride photos so that you can add them, too.

There is no advantage to buying PP+ early. In fact, you don't have to buy it till after your trip - you can look at all of your pictures online (watermarked) and decide whether it's worth it to buy it. Buying it removes the watermark. Just make sure you have a record of the photo number on your ride photos so that you can add them, too.

So there is no discount like at WDW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!