Need help with when to go and budget...

BeckWhy

<font color=FF99FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain
Ok, I know some of you have read about me asking questions about going. But my trip was overridden for a trip to Myrtle Beach. So I'm back to the drawing boards.

I'm a 20 year old college student. I would like to go with my boyfriend and maybe a couple other friends. Problem a is, my boyfriend and I can't sleep in a double bed together, we both are bed hogs. Thats why we might just go alone so we can get a king bed. Anyways... When is the best time to go? Here's the problem, my boyfriend sleeps until 11:00 at least. And I don't know how much time that gives us at the parks when a lot of them close at 7:00 or 8:00. Second, I have school, and he will too. So missing days of school aren't actually there. We have mid-semester breaks (4 days off) over Columbus Day weekend and President's Day weekend, then we have spring break a week and a half around easter, we have a month off for Christmas starting the second week of December, I think we have a 4 day weekend around Thanksgiving, those are the only breaks we have during the year. School starts the last week of August and ends the first/second week of May. (I also want to add that I like it hot, so I can tan, not that I change color or anything.)

Any help on how to save money (we are going to fly, because his vehicles are gas-guzzlers) so we need to know about hotels, airport transportation, food, and park tickets, or anything else I forgot.

Thanks a bunch.

Becky

The most expensive times will be around the holidays - Easter, Thanksgiving & Christmas.

Budget - for accommodations you would need to go value, but I don't know if they offer kings, however, you could sleep in separate beds.

Honestly, if your boyfriend likes to sleep until around 11 a.m. & your thinking of how much of a tan you can get, then you may want to rethink a WDW vacation right now. I think Myrtle Beach is the better choice at this point!! ;)

Becky - given your schedule and sleeping situation, I would try to rent some points for a studio at the BWV Sun - Fri right after classes end in mid December. For about the cost of a moderate, you will get a QUEEN bed with sofa couch, small kitchenette for quick meals, and a balcony! Sure the parks close earlier mid December, but EPCOT is open till 9 every night. The holiday season is beautiful at WDW, with MVMCP at MK and CP at EPCOT, Osbourne Lights at MGM! Also, there is lots of entertainment on the Boardwalk, and DD is just a quick bus ride away. Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter