Need Idea for 1 nice dinner where would you go??

Hockeychic

Going for Dopey 2025
We are only wanting to plan 1 nice dinner for our upcoming trip since we will be doing Breakfast at the Castle. Where would you go. So far we have done

Prime Time
O'Hana's
Garden Grill
Sci-Fi
Trails End.

These were all great but we want to try something else??? Suggestions please.

Thanks

Along the lines of your past meals, why don't you try Boma in the AKL or Whispering Canyon Cafe in the WL. I think you would enjoy either. :D

Are you going with or without kids? Are you looking for a character meal or not? Without knowing anything else about your travel party, I'd say go to Boma. The food is amazing.

We loved Boma. But Artist Point is right up there also. Dh and I ate there and loved it.

I would say yachtsman steakhouse or Le Cellier....DH and I loved both of them, and if you're going w/kids, Le Cellier is still a great choice.

Here's a list of our favorite places for a nice dinner:

Kimonos (sushi)
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Blue Zoo
California Grille
Le Cellier
Chefs de France
Concourse Steakhouse
Narcoosee's

Enjoy!!

PamNC

We havent tried many of the nicer restuarants, but of the few we have tried, Yachtsman Steakhouse stands out as amazing. I also enjoyed Palio, but not as much at YSH.

Everyone has their favorites and I'm no exception. I agree that all the places others have mentioned are great and, of course, it depends how much $ you want to spend. One of my favorite meals ever was at Portobello Yacht Club in Downtown Disney. Wide variety on the menu and even though it's fairly "upscale", I think the prices are still reasonable.

Tiggerjan
:cool1: Goin' to Disney World!! -- Woop, woop!!

While I enjoy all of the places listed above, one of our favorite places is actually the Rose and Crown in the UK Pavillion. We felt the prices were reasonable too.

Like mentioned before, it depends what you mean by "nice". For an upscale experience, I recommend Artist Point. LOVE IT!!!!

For a more "family" atmosphere but still a sit down, we loved BOMA, and we also like Teppanyaki a lot.

Have fun!! :cool1:

I would recommend either going to the California Grill or Fultons Crab House. I would go to the CG if you can reserve some seats to watch the Fireworks from a front window....otherwise go to Fultons. Best seafood on the property

Jiko- AMAZING food, wine, everything!
Artist Pointe- Amazing, (A great berry cobler for desert)
Marakesh!- Beautiful, Belly Dancing, and Amazing food!

JIKO, JIKO, JIKO

and did I mention, JIKO :D

(but Cal. Grill, Artist Pt., Flying Fish Cafe and Chefs de France get high honorable mentions!) :flower1:

That being said, if you go with any of the suggestions above, you won't go wrong! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter