Need packing tips please~

tink1765

Earning My Ears
Just wondering what to pack for an early November trip. Coming from the Northeast, we will be in fall wear. Should we bring our summer clothes and can you still wear sandles this time of year in Fla.? TIA!

During the day the weather is usually like our summers but at night it can get chilly. We wore pants and sweaters or sweatshirts in the evening.

We just moved from Jacksonville last year, so have a good handle on the climate. It is not completly predictable, as there could be a cold snap. I would bring mostly shorts, sandals are fine too, for the day, but be sure to have at least one sweatshirt, long pants and a light jacket for evenings which can be cool. We were surprised once in Orlando in October and needed sweatshirts at night. Days were still quite warm.

I know people always say this, but you really should bring clothes you can layer. Since the temperatures will vary greatly in just the span of one day, and since there is no way to know what type of weather you'll have, you need to be ready for just about everything but very hot or very cold weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter