Need some help with large group ressies...CINDY'S

Suzy Mouse

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=99009
I need to get a ressie for 15 people at Cindy's. I heard that I'm supposed to call a different # than wdwdine. Is this true and I always thought you were supposed to hit 1 after you get the recording. It seems like that changed...is this true as well?!?

Suzy,

I'll tell you what worked for me -- twice. I called the regular number and followed the regular routine

May 15 Cinderella's Royal Table party of 9 early as possible -- pant! pant!

The CM to whom I spoke snagged the number of tables needs for our group, made sure the PS was set, and then transferred me to group dining, who noted the details, like breakdown of group (adults/children), credit card info, etc. It couldn't have been smoother.

As for your question about the prompts . . . I'm not sure, and I don't want to give you the wrong information. I'm sure someone will be along, soon, though, who can answer.

Good luck!! :wave2:

Pat

126 days and counting . . . again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter