need to buy a 4 day hopper PLUS in orlando NOT online please help!

LisaRay

DIS Veteran
We are leaving on Sat. morning and i don't have enough time to order online and get them. So I thought maybe we could just buy them in orlando somewhere? I called the official visitors center and they only sell the 4 day hopper but only way to get the plus is online!

This trip has been cancelled and had dates changed twice in 2 weeks. My DH and i both have elderly grandparents so its become the trip that we may or may not take. That is why i haven't ordered passes ahead of time. I just didn't want to be out the money right now if we don't get to go. The reason we need that particular pass is because we used out hilton points for 2 free 4 day hopper plus tickets and we want all 4 of us to have the same tickets.
Any help would be great! Does walmart sell this kind of pass? or anywhere?

I thought that the 4 day hopper plus was only available at ticketmania. Not at Disney. If this is the case...experts help please... then ticketmania has a office where you could pick the tickets up or they could have them delivered to the hotel for you. Ren

well i wasn't buying them from disney i was getting them through this place orlandoticketsales.com which is just the orlando/orange county convention & visitors bureau. We had bought tickets through them years ago before i even knew of the internet. So that is what i was going to do this year. Just drive over to there place on international drive and get them after we arrive. But for some reason i called to verify and was told i can only get the 4 day with plus online.

Now will you tell me about ticketmania maybe thats what i need to use? thanks

Thanks Phamton..... i looked and yes there 4 day tix don't have the 1 plus that i was looking at on the other site! I really wish I would have known that the other place only sold the one I want online. I just assumed i could stop in and pick it up (sounds easy enough huh)!!

I wondered if walmart had them. does anyone know?

Call Omar at Maple Leaf Tickets I used hin thsi past December
407-396-0300

They will delivery to your hotel for the same price as mailing
I got a great deal on a 5 day hopper with 4 plus visits. I did the math and his prices are very good. Have a great trip.

Lisa,
Give WalMart a call and ask.

Wal-Mart in Kissimmee
If you are driving or renting a car in Florida, here's another option: the Wal-Mart at 4444 W. Vine in Kissimmee (one town over from Orlando) has a travel agency inside (Wal-Mart Vacations) that sells discounted WDW Hopper passes. The prices are discounted about 5%. You have to buy the tickets in person. I would recommend calling ahead (800-669-0913) or emailing to confirm prices, hours and availability. Hours are normally Monday - Friday 8 am to 8 pm, Saturday 8 am to 6 pm, and Sunday 10 am to 4 pm. Closed on major holidays. Thanks to Brad W for the info.

I know that, if you call Disney and puchase the pass, they will hold it for you and you can pick it up when you arrive at the park. That way, you get the advance purchase discount price.

Disney1990

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter