Need to change username or delete account

mshanson3121

DIS Veteran
Is this possible? I found an old thread where it said to send a message to Webmaster Alex which I did, but not reply. I've had a security breach and I either need to a) delete the account in it's entirety or b) change my username. Can someone please help me with this?

I "Reported" your post with a message of "needs help from an admin" which should get this post looked at by an Admin.

Is it possible to change my username? I too have a security issue I need to address

Is it possible to change my username? I too have a security issue I need to address

I did. Never heard a word.

We recommend starting a new account with the email address that you would like associated with it. If the current email is the one you would like, assign an old/fake email to this account. If you feel that there is a security issue it's best not to change your current account to a new name because old posts can lead to your new name.

Just send an email to admin@wdwinfo.com explaining the situation, and we can determine how to best help you.
We recommend starting a new account with the email address that you would like associated with it. If the current email is the one you would like, assign an old/fake email to this account. If you feel that there is a security issue it's best not to change your current account to a new name because old posts can lead to your new name.
thank you.. by secuirity I meant I shouldn’t have my name displayed. So, if I want to keep the email I am currently using, what am I supposed to do?

Why is it not possible to delete my account. I'm currently going through the process of removing myself completely online and I don't want accounts attached to me still being around

Why is it not possible to delete my account. I'm currently going through the process of removing myself completely online and I don't want accounts attached to me still being around
You can't delete an account here. You can, however, go into the info page for your account and change all the info to gibberish.

And, then, never show up here again.

4 years on and has the ability to have our accounts deleted happened yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter