Need to win lottery!!!

Now that really is great news :)

Best of wishes to you and your family in your lovely new home Nicola :)

i find it hard to have a holiday - funds have been tight for a little while.

too be honest - i don't know how a family of four can afford to go to disney - whether it be in the States or in Paris.

I mean for two people for three days/2 nights - to stay onsite in paris - it is £600!

i could go away for a week in the summer for that.

i really want to go to dlp for the Christmas season and take my brother.

I need to save and have a good think whether i think £600 is a crazy amount of money to spend on a three day trip - and that is without spending money.

Best of luck with your move into your new house.

xjx

One way to make it more affordable is to plan all the elements seperately.
As a family of 5 we look for every penny saved :)

Reid

Good luck in your dream house Nicola,:cloud9: hope you and your family will have many happy years there, and have lots of fun with your new puppy.:paw: What have you decided to call him? Will look forward to "seeing" you again when you have the time, I'm sure you'll be back on again before your November trip!

Thanks everyone. Not quite offline yet and won't be until next Thurs but I should be packing as we speak. Elaine we have named the puppy Jackson and he is such as sweetie pie. Playful but not hyper and very good with the kids...so far so good!! We organised our broadband for new house yesterday and they said it takes 10 working days at very most. Don't know how I'll survive without my DIS fix until then but I guess in a way it will be a good thing-no distractions so I'll be able to get unpacked etc.. in new house :rotfl:

Best of luck in your new home Nicola, and I'm sure ten days will fly in with everything else thats going on!

Hope things run smoothly......Kaye :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter