Never gets boring.....third time on the Dream, w/Navigators & lots of pictures

There are plenty of places to escape the sun. We have never had an issue with finding seats under an umbrella or tree, but In Da Shade was a nice place to do something other than swim or sit by the beach. Here are some pictures from two of our trips, you can see there are plenty of seats.

Awesome, thank you so much for these! That's a whole lot of umbrellas :)

Nassau huh? I've never seen a trip report of a Disney cruise that went somewhere other than their own island. Looks like you had beautiful weather.

I love reading all the trip reports on here about the islands that Disney cruise ships visit! One of my favorite Disney cruise trip reports was of the Eastern Caribbean stopping at San Juan, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and St. Kitts and the U.S. Virgin Islands as well as Castaway Cay (Disney's own island).

Enjoying the trip report! Always fun learning about all of the adult things to do on a Disney cruise! Loved the name of the shady area - In Da Shade :beach: I know my grown sons would be playing ping pong (yes...even on a beach they have to play their favorite game :laughing:)

Love the layout of your cabin - gives a little bit of separation at least.

Last edited:
Great Trip report - thank you! Any chance you have the navigator from your day at sea?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for sharing your trip with all of us. Loved seeing the photos of your room. I bet your son appreciated having a "private" space to sleep. I know our nineteen year old would prefer a wall to a curtain. :)

Kate

day-3-jpg.240917

Nice to see a picture of you Terri! You look very piratey!

I love Disney restrooms! lol

Thanks for doing a trip report, it was really interesting. Enjoyed your pictures!

Nice to see a picture of you Terri! You look very piratey!

I love Disney restrooms! lol

Thanks for doing a trip report, it was really interesting. Enjoyed your pictures!

Thanks for reading. Yes, I am the one usually taking the pictures,so i don't have a lot of me, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!