New ADR system - Adding party members names

Maryess

Earning My Ears
I was making myself familiar with the new ADR system but have a problem. I don’t see anyway to add people from your friends and family list when making the reservation so it shows on their MDE. Also I don’t see a way to change the primary contact person as in the past. Does anyone know if these things can’t be done any longer? I know it’s not necessary to include names, but it’s helpful in keeping large groups on schedule.
Thanks for any information!

I was making myself familiar with the new ADR system but have a problem. I don’t see anyway to add people from your friends and family list when making the reservation so it shows on their MDE. Also I don’t see a way to change the primary contact person as in the past. Does anyone know if these things can’t be done any longer? I know it’s not necessary to include names, but it’s helpful in keeping large groups on schedule.
Thanks for any information!
You can update the friends & family names after you've made your dining reservations under your plans in My Disney Experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter