New American Idol Experience Question!!

zoe618

Zobee :D
i heard about this new attraction at HS that replaced Who Wants To Be a Milionaire called the American Idol Experience and I'm not interested in auditioning (can't sing at ALL lol) but I was wondering if it's one of those attractions where you can just go in and watch... like a show? :confused3 I never went to WWTBM sooo... yeah. I looked on AllEars.net and they didn't really say much but I got down to the bottom of the page and it said something about buying packages that costed 50 bucks or something but you got all this stuff with it- tee shirts, "awards", etc. and I didn't know if that was just for auditioning or watching in the audience :scratchin
:thanks:

there are seven shows a day and you can go watch the shows. at the end of the shows you cast your vote for your favorite singer.

It's a great event--definitely try to see it at Hollywood Studios if you are a fan of the show--they do it up well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter