New and confused!

kelleigh1

<font color=purple>Disney Baby<br><font color=gree
I found this board just a few days ago and discovered that there is so much info...some of which confuses me.

I know that I'm going to have a laundry list of questions...already starting to pile up in my brain - maybe that explains the headache.

Where can I post them? They have to do with everything from resorts to parks to package deals...just about everything. I'd like to just make the one list because it would be easier for me to track than if I posted each in a separate category.

Thanks!!

Hi and welcome!

If you want to make one big list and post it then maybe either the Theme Parks board or the Disney Tips board.

Or you could post anything to do with resorts in the resort board, anything to do with restaurants in the Restaurant board and anything to do with budgeting and saving money (packages) in the Budget Board.

Don't worry, no matter where you post it you'll get some good answers.

Thanks. I just know that I'm likely to forget where I posted half the questions and not be able to find them again. And since I'm going to be in Europe for 2 weeks next month without email access, I've turned off my email notification because it'll fill my mailbox too quickly.

kelleigh1 said:
Thanks. I just know that I'm likely to forget where I posted half the questions and not be able to find them again. And since I'm going to be in Europe for 2 weeks next month without email access, I've turned off my email notification because it'll fill my mailbox too quickly.
I have forgotten where I have posted too, I just did a search using my ID and found it quickly.

After you start or post to a thread, scroll down before you submit and you will see a box where you can subsribe to the thread. Then, just click on the "User CP" link (top right) and you will see when someone else has posted to one of your subscribed threads.

Welcome to the DIS :wave:

I suggest you post the questions seperately on the relevent boards. Then click on thread tools and you can subscribe to the thread and receive an email notification when anyone posts to them :)

Thanks. I think I'm going to wait until I get back from Europe before I post all my questions then...simply because of the email issue. I don't want to come home and find that my email account has been closed or locked because I had too many emails and didn't clean them out.

I do have one question that I can't seem to get an answer to...what the heck is an AP? Everyone is talking about it in the Codes and Rates area and when I asked what it was, nobody answered.

Thanks! Right after I posted here, I posted in another thread in resorts and someone there told me too. Now I'm a little less confused. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter