New Annie Leibovitz Pictures

What magazines are they in? I have the first and second sets, I need the 3rd.;) Glad Tina Fey is "teeny tiny" as I cannot stand her...:sad2:

They weren't featured in a magazine. This is all started as the backbone of the Year of a Million Dreams campaign. Disney hired Annie Leibovitz to take pictures of celebrities as Disney characters.

Now with this latest photo featuring Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, Disney is continuing to utilize Annie Leibovitz as part of the What Will You Celebrate campaign.

Gisele Bundchen as Wendy, Tina Fey as Tinkerbell, Mikhail Baryshnikov as Peter Pan

PeterPan.jpg

Did anyone else notice where the trail of pixie dust is coming from? :rotfl2:

Awww Thanks guys for posting all of these. What a way to end my day here at work. I can't wait to go home and show hubby. Annie did an awesome job, Kudos to her!

T.

They weren't featured in a magazine. This is all started as the backbone of the Year of a Million Dreams campaign. Disney hired Annie Leibovitz to take pictures of celebrities as Disney characters.

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing some of the pictures in magazines as ads. Like in Vogue or maybe Vanity Fair?

I think my favorite of all the pictures is still the Cinderella one, and I don't even like Scarlett! It's just so pretty. The Little Mermaid and Snow White ones are nice too.

I saw the actual gown for Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty at the Expo for the Princess Half Marathon this weekend. I'll post them when I get home.

Cool thread!! I have never seen any of these pics, and they are breathtaking! Wouldn't it be SO fun to pose for one of these?

The pictures are so pretty! My favorites are the Cinderella and Snow White ones.

On The View this morning they showed some of the pictures. They are all in the first issue of the new D23 quarterly magazine.

Now with this latest photo featuring Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, Disney is continuing to utilize Annie Leibovitz as part of the What Will You Celebrate campaign.
How do you explain the Copy of Vanity Fair from March 2007 I have sitting on my Desk?:confused3 I guess I will pick up a Copy of VF and I am sure they will be in there.:rolleyes1

What these photos really do is give me a greater appreciation for the perfection acheived by the original Disney artists.:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter