New announcement today:3 new attraction at Disneyland resort paris

The french Disneyan

Thierry the French Disneyan
Today the president of Disneyland resort paris say 3 new attraction will be open at Disneyland resort paris:
-in 2006 open Buzz lightyear space rangers spin inside the old attraction visionarium at Discoveryland(equivalent of tomorrowland)
-in 2007 toon studios(not toon town but an exclusive section where guest discover a making of land where toon make pictures of toon)at "walt Disney studios"
-in 2008 our French version of the Twilight tower of terror hôtel at "Walt Disney Studios" :wave:

I was just about to start a thread on this having just read about the new attractions! There have been rumours about these new rides for a while but they are now confirmed! Can't wait to try Buzz Lightyear, I haven't been to Florida since the ride opened at WDW but have heard great things about it (my Dad is an addict!) :jumping4:

Rhiannon :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter