New Attraction Ideas

AxelGripp

Earning My Ears
With Star Wars Land coming in 2019. Here are some idea's for attractions which I think would really benefit the park.

Walt Disney's Progress City

An Omnimover Attraction through large scale scenes from the future based off Walt's original EPCOT concept. Similar in many ways to the old Horizons Attraction in Disney World. Would replace Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters and better use the old CircleVision space.

The New Circle-Vision Theater

A new version of the Circle-Vision Theater inside the old Carousel of Progress Theater, utilizing 3D technology.

Voyage to the Beyond

Replacing Redd Rockett's Pizza Port. This attraction would be a spiritual successor to the old Rocket attractions in that building. Sponsored by Nasa and narrated by Buzz Aldrin. A tribute to the history and future of space travel, It would basically be a circular outward facing rocket-like vehicle inside a giant sphere with 3D images projected all over it's interior, and the ball is placed on a huge state-of-the-art robotic hand. With this, we would bring guest into a 3D highly detailed Outer Space, with images and visuals based off actual images taken from space.

Rocket Jets 2.0

A new version of the Rocket Jets replacing the Observatron with arms that extend outward as they rise.

People Mover Thru Inner Space

An updated Peoplemover. In the space where they had the Super-speed Tunnel and The World of Tron, would be a tribute to the Adventure Thru Inner Space Attraction.

Motor Boat Cruise Through the Enchanted Forest

A larger scale and improved version of the old Motor Boat Cruise. You would drive your boat through a large forest with dense foliage and would have advanced audio-animatronics of mythical creatures, and would end in a cavern with a unicorn. Based off the concept for the Unicorn Labyrinth for the never-built Beastly Kingdom in Animal Kingdom.

Dark Kingdom

Toon Town was pretty cool when it first opened, now it's pretty much falling apart, and no one really cares anymore. I think a cool thing to put at the back of the park would basically be sort of a dark wasteland of a kingdom which could maybe be the Mordor to Fantasyland's Gondor, while still being PG, it is Disney after all. Similar to the "Evil-side" to the never-built Beastly Kingdom, and the rumored Dark Theme Park they were considering for Disney World. It would be inhabited by the Disney Villains. I don't know if it's ironic or appropriate that the entrance would be located right next to It's a Small World.

Fire Mountain

Dark Kingdom's signature E-Ticket attraction. It's basically the concept for the Dragon coaster for Beastly Kingdom. As with the original concept, it would be an inverted coaster through an abandoned ruined castle, with a gigantic fire-breathing dragon animatronic, the largest ever built.

Forbidden Caverns

A more tame attraction for Dark Kingdom. A boat ride through the underground caverns inhabited by mischievous, nasty, but kind of likeable trolls, Trolls that like stalking and scaring outsiders to their domain, as well as playing crudely made instruments.

Bald Mountain Light Show

The tallest structure and most recognizable icon in Dark Kingdom would be Bald Mountain. Every night, at a certain time, a large animatronic Chaernabog would arise from the mountain and a light show with projections and pyrotechnics would surround the entire area as the souls of the dead rise.

I may have a few ideas. But some of them might be bringing international attractions to the U.S. I'll get them out of the way before we get to some of my ideas.

First, there's Hong Kong's Nightmare Experiment. If you don't know the story, I'll explain it.

It basically explores the dark side of Disney. A professor created a machine that takes you to the collective unconscious and has you explore all of these labyrinths from within. One of them even included a demented version of Burton's Alice in Wonderland. With the Mad Hatter taking a random guest and just decapitating their head. Needless to say, this attraction pulls zero punches on scares. Which is why I think it would work as a potential attraction for Halloween. Alright, on to my other ideas.

The Studio Ghibli Museum.

This could easily work in Japan's pavilion in EPCOT. We could have some kind of gallery showing off some of the best moments in the studios' history. Ranging from character art, to lifelike replicas of some famous locations in their filmography. But they're only miniature. I don't know. I mean Disney did dub a majority of their films in the U.S. right? So I might count that as a potential partnership.

DisneyQuest 2.0

A newly revamped version of the classic interactive theme park. A few classic elements from it's predecessor will return. Of course a few new things will also be in play. For instance, We could have Kingdom Keepers work as a potential attraction. It's story does have some sort of virtual element in play. I kinda want to see The Void have a say in that attraction as well. So when people put on their goggles, They'll step into one of four virtual recreations of each theme park. The overtakers are planning to escape the parks and try to recruit villains from across the globe, your mission? Find a different item that could counterattack Maleficent and everyone else and trap them once again. Not my best take on it, but I hope it's good enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!