New Attractions by March 2004?

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
I certainly hope Mission Space is running glitch free by the time of our next trip in late Feb./early March 2004. Isn't there some sort of 3-D attraction due in either MGM or MK before then, replacing the Legend Of the Lion King? Anyone know of anything else on the drawing board (rumors gladly accepted!)?

Bill From PA

IIRC, the 3-D thing will be called "Mickey's Philharmagic" or something like that. It should be good - I heard Donald Duck gets involved where he shouldn't and you know what happens when that happens! :teeth:

I'm also looking forward to Mission:Space and hoping (no real rumors) that there will be some new shows. Hoping there will be a replacement for Hunchback that is just as good as Hunchback was.

If you haven't already, check out the Rumors Forum. There's a post over there about some neat things being planned to replace the ToD parade.

Speaking of a replacement for Hunchback, I am hoping that they bring the Aladdin show they put in CA Adventure and put it that theatre. I have heard that show is phenomenal! I never got to see Hunchback, for which I could kick myself, so I definitely want to catch its replacement!

There have also been rumors about restructuring Alien Encounter to encompass Stitch. For that I would be excited! From what I read, Alien Encounter would close early 2004 and reopen late that year. Like I said, though... that could just be a rumor!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter