new blog: Disney Infinity Update: News, Rumors, & What’s Next

My nephew loves Infinity. Me, as a Disney fan, I'm wondering how obscure they will get with the characters. Once they are too outside mainstream, the little figurines will sit on shelves everywhere. If I were buying them, I would be looking for the very random characters! Just don't know how well they would sell. I'll have to check out your blog and see what's going on with this stuff. I really don't know much about it at all. Outside of some advertising and promotional videos I've seen.

Just bought the infinity for my friend's twins. They just turned seven and love it! Their mom was not so happy that I bought it, because of the figurines....but I assured her that I would be buying most of them (and let's be honest, who doesn't like spoiling children?) so she wouldn't have to worry.

I'll be on the lookout for obscure figurines, because let's be honest---I'm probably going to nudge one of them out of the way and end up playing some too. I want to see Arthur, Merlin, Taran or Eilonwy for a change....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter