New Buzz ride?

HeatherH

Earning My Ears<br><font color="darkorchid">Okay,
Sorry if this has been asked already; has anyone ridden this that has also done the one at WDW? I'm just curious as to any similarities or differences?

Thanks for any information. :)

There are two major differences. First, the guns are not anchored to the ride vehicles, as they are in Orlando, but are attached to cables (similar to the "Men in Black" ride at Universal Orlando). IMHO, this made them much eaiser to use and aim. Second, both the guns and the targets illuminate when a hit is scored, unlike in Orlando (unless there have been recent changes there). This made it much easier to know when to move on to another target, as well as to judge the accuracy of one's aim.

The other notable difference is that they do not just have circle's with a Z in them. There are different shapes with the Z in them and the different shapes have different point values. Circle is the lowest point value, followed by square, diamond, and triangle.

The guns also vibrate when you hit a target. The ride seemed a bit shorter than WDWs but I LOVED that you could move the guns around to reach the targets. The triangles are hard to get at, but totally worth it to score high... My high was 192k which is really good for a bad shot like me :)

Oh, great information, thanks! :) Can't wait to ride it now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter