New cast member

Marie29

Earning My Ears
Hi there !
I'm a new cast member and have many questions. I'm scared to be lost (as I can always be lost even when I know the area so imagine). I'm gonna be in the disney housing. Does anyone know if the disney bus stops to the parks or do we have to walk ? I heard for example, the bus for Epcot stops only at the costuming and not at the Epcot entrance when we want to go to the park. And does the bus stop at the Espn costuming ?

Thanks !

Seeing that you're on here asking CP related questions, I assume you haven't started yet. Everything will be explained to you once you begin training. And you'll have CPs that will be helpful as well.

Hey there! Congrats on becoming a CP. I did it in 2012, Fall Advantage. They provide bus service to each of the parks; you will not have to walk. CP housing is kind of removed from the parks (it's not too bad) so it would be a horrendous walk, especially in Florida heat. :)

You are correct that it will only stop at the "backstage" areas for the most part. That does mean you will have to find ways to get to the park entrances if using this form of transportation. There are tons of other CPs who are doing it too though, so you should have no problems on being lost.

Enjoy your time working for the Mouse! It's a great experience and will be invaluable when it comes to your resume and future job prospects.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter