New Cat V on Disney Magic

crowls

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone has been on the Magic since the new Cat V (Concierge Family Oceanview) cabins became available? If so - what is the closet/storage space like? Is there more than 1 place to hang clothing (or just one closet)? Bonus gratefulness if you have pics!! :)

I would also like to know if anyone has pics of the new rooms - we're going to be in one in December and I can't wait to see what it looks like! Thanks :)

Just wondering if anyone has been on the Magic since the new Cat V (Concierge Family Oceanview) cabins became available? If so - what is the closet/storage space like? Is there more than 1 place to hang clothing (or just one closet)? Bonus gratefulness if you have pics!! :)

The rooms are "new" only in that they have been reconfigured in the system. I am sure there will be decor upgrades, but I would be surprised if they are able to add additional closets.

The rooms are "new" only in that they have been reconfigured in the system. I am sure there will be decor upgrades, but I would be surprised if they are able to add additional closets.

There was just the standard closet in the Cat V we had on the Dream. No extra closets just because it's Concierge.

No one has any pics yet I am guessing? We are interested in seeing the rooms, we go in Jan. Wondering if there will be an extra tv across from the bed like on the Fantasy.

We sail in one of these rooms in 2 days...I'll be sure to post pics!
Amazing! We are on the wonder V in Jan and just excited to see if they are like the ones on the fantasy. We have only done the 1 bedroom on the magic and we've never even been on the wonder before! Have so much fun. Enjoy your trip!

Amazing! We are on the wonder V in Jan and just excited to see if they are like the ones on the fantasy. We have only done the 1 bedroom on the magic and we've never even been on the wonder before! Have so much fun. Enjoy your trip!

They are like the Fantasy in that there's a small TV above the desk and a large TV at the foot of the bed. There's still a Murphy Bed, bed that drops form the ceiling and the sofa that flips down. There's no sofa bed like on the Fantasy. The carpet and wood on the desk, closets and cabinets have been updated.

Is the sofa a flip over bed or an actual sofa bed like in the dream class.... I would have assumed it was flip over as PP said but those photos look like they upgraded the sofas

Is the sofa a flip over bed or an actual sofa bed like in the dream class.... I would have assumed it was flip over as PP said but those photos look like they upgraded the sofas

Good question. It is a nicer sofa, but it does not look like there is enough room for a full bed because of where the cabinets are located.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!