New Cat V on Disney Magic

Personally, I think the single sofa bed with a Murphy is preferable. Three kids? Each gets their own bed. This is especially true when they get older/bigger.

I'm not a fan of the flip over sofa. I wish DCL would have set up the new Cat Vs with the same configuration as the Dream & Fantasy.

I wish DCL would have set up the new CAT Vs with the same configuration as the Dream & Fantasy

From what I've read they didn't change the sofa as the room isn't wide enough to take the sofa bed that they use on the Dream & Fantasy.

I assume they did not modify the V 2nd bathroom with the shower to have the same configuration as the Dream ships with the modified tub and ceiling shower?
I wonder if they will make any changes to this class during dry dock this year. We sail on the transatlantic from Dover in September which is why I was asking.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Thank you! :-( I doubted in a 24 hr period they would have changed the cabin. I don't see it on the March Dry dock list either, but it would be a pleasant surprise. I broke my leg and soaking it helps. Of course, there is the hot tub.

If you have a chance, would you take pictures of the rest of the cabin? The V class pictures I've found are only of the Dream class after the upgrade.

Thanks

Tim

Last edited:
Happy to help!! We’re sailing out from San Juan now so my internet is going to drop but let me know here if you want anything else in particular and I’ll see it when I can! Cheers! :D

AquaDame, would Love to hear all about Bonaire when you return.

Everyone loved Bonaire!! I ended up getting sick after the first couple of days and took it pretty easy... we did a snorkeling excursion via DCL and then walked around just off the ship in search of rum and lunch. Of the other excursions I heard about everyone had a great time and loved the island!

Everyone loved Bonaire!! I ended up getting sick after the first couple of days and took it pretty easy... we did a snorkeling excursion via DCL and then walked around just off the ship in search of rum and lunch. Of the other excursions I heard about everyone had a great time and loved the island!

thanks, glad to hear that. We just couldn't pull the trigger sailing out of Puerto Rico in January, obviously should've been braver!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter