• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New CM Product

lisaschu

Mouseketeer
I just got back today from Reno, Nevada from the Creative Memories National Convention! Here's a list of the new products they announced.

1. Addition to the Custom Cutting System - 2 new blades! One is arabesque and the other is antique. These are circular blades which are designed to be used exclusively with the 12 in cutting pattern straight edge. The antique blade crops in a pattern similar to the recently discontinued antique edge decorative scissors. The arabesque blade crops in a pattern similar to the recently discontinued arabesque decorative scissors. These are sold individually for $9.75 each.

2. Day at the Ranch Combination Pack! This pack of pre-cut paper and stickers enhances photos of ranch life, Western themes, rodeos, horse shows, deserts, etc. It contains 3 block sticker sheets, 1 Great Lengths sticker strip, 4 pre-cut paper triangles in a red bandana print and sells for $5.50 per pack.

3. Day at the Farm Combination Pack! This pack of die cuts and stickers enhances photos of farm life, petting zoos,and heritage! It contains 3 block sticker sheets, 1 Great Lengths sticker strip, and 2 die cuts (windmill and barn). It sells for $5.50.

4. Celebrate Snap Pack! Another new snap pack for creating an entire album to remember birthday parties, anniversary events, graduations, retirements, bon voyage parties, proms and other celebrations. It contains 35 pieces of die cut paper, 8 sticker strips, 3 exclusive mini lines sticker strips, 1 die cut shape and 20 full color layout cards. The stickers are from the Variety and Celebration combination pack - this is a limited edition pack, and sells for $10.

5. Summer Fun Sticker Pack! This pack will enhance photos of summer activities of children and adults in the back yard, picnics, playgrounds and gardening. It contains 4 block stickers sheets, 7 studio stickers and includes such fun items as Popsicles, sandboxes, ice cream cones and wading pools! It sells for $5.50 per pack.

6. Inkjet Matte Paper Pack! This new paper is perfect for inkjet printers to print scanned memorabilia, internet images, typed journaling and email messages. If you've ever wondered how to include your child's precious artwork, this is the way to do it! Scan the artwork, and print on this paper - 25 sheets per pack, it is white to match CM white pages on one side and ivory on the other side to look fantastic on black pages. It also includes an 8 page bilingual instruction booklet and idea brochure and sells for $10 per pack.

7. Laser & Photocopy Paper Pack! This new digital paper pack is perfect for printing from laser printers or for photocopied memorabilia (that artwork that is too big for your scanner bed!) It is perfect for copying old documents, newsprint and other black and white or color memorabilia. It includes 25 sheets per pack and an 8 page instructional brochure and idea book. This pack sells for $5 per pack.

8. Greek Alphabet Stickers! The same size sheet as our other ABC/123 stickers, this sheet contains the Greek alphabet as well as other popular words. The letters are slightly smaller than our current ABC/123 stickers, so they can be used with our current stickers or in smaller size albums. This sells for $4 per sheet.

And the new Showcase Collection!
9. The new Side-Kick! You're going to love this new Cup Holder and Scrap Catcher! The cup holder accommodates a 12 ounce can, coffee mug or large beverage, the scrap catcher keeps your area tidy and includes 3 CM logo trash bags. The unit is made of durable steel and adjusts to fit almost any table. You won't want to scrap without it! It sells for $15.

10. Celebrate a Life kit! This kit is perfect for creating a memorable gift a loved one's milestone birthday, graduation, retirement or other special event, and is designed to be sent to people in other locations. It contains 16 8.5x11 sheets of photo-safe ruled printed paper for relatives and friends to record special memories, 16 coordinating photo ID cards also photo-safe, ruled and printed for relatives and friend to record pertinent information about the photos they're sending. it includes 16 durable cardboard mailers for people to return stories and photo back to you, and 16 photo bags for protecting photos from abrasion during mailing as well as 32 printed mailing labels and a full color 20 page bilingual booklet with instructions for making your album. This kit sells for $38.

11. Creative Memories Cap! This baseball cap in navy cotton twill is embroidered in white with the CM logo and "family photo historian" on the back. This cap shows your loyalty for $16.

12. Creative Memories Key Chain! This new keychain is a replica of the Accessory Binder and is a great way to keep track of keys and photos of loved ones. The binder opens to include 2 photo-safe plastic sleeves to hold 3 small photos inside the zippered closure. The key clip is easy to add keys. This keychain is available for $5.

13. Photo Sharing Card! This greeting card is perfect for sending a few photos to far-away friends or relatives. It consists of 1 card of black, acid-free, lignin-free, buffered heavyweight paper to display 5 photos in 4x6 photo mounting sleeves, 1 envelope and ideas for using the card. The card can later be cut and mounted directly into a CM album! This card sells for $6.75.

And Coming in September...

14. Album Color - Sand! This is the first of four new album colors which are all limited edition colors which will be available for 3 months each, starting in September. All four colors will be part of a new series called the Scenic Collection. The sand bookcloth album is embossed with a simple gold square on the front. This album will sell for $44 and it includes 15 pages in a new color! The new color is Natural ...read on...

15. Refill Page Color - Natural! - These are very similar in color to the cement photo mounting paper and look great with the new Scenic Collection. Coordinating natural reinforced edged to enhance all kinds of black and white contemporary photos. The 15 pages come in the Sand album, and are also available separately as refills for $16.50, available in September.

16. Scenic Paper Pack! This new pack coordinates perfectly with the new Natural pages and the new Scenic Collection albums. It contains SEVEN new colors: canyon, meadow, ocean, sand, sunset, thistle and wheat. Plus! this pack comes with 7 sheets of the same colors in the new die cut Zesty cuts - zig-zags, waves and blocks. These look great on either white or black pages too! Sells for $10.50 per pack, starting in September.

Thanks for the info! :) I can hardly wait to see the new album & page colors!

Thanks Lisa! My CM upline has been away for most of the summer so I have no idea what's going on with new products! I am excited about the new blades. Can't wait to try them out. I've been having lots of fun with the CM products and have been scrapping so much. I am thrilled to have gotten involved with CM and scrapbooking. I've done 16 pages already this month and still at it. Glad I don't have any fancy dinners planned since my dining room is out of commission due to my scrapping obsession!

mbs

Thanks for the info.

I can’t wait to see the cutters.

I love CM’s cutting system.

Thanks for letting us know! My CMC was also in Reno (I think she's staying until Sunday) and was very excited about learning of all the new products.

I can't wait to see the Sand album, it sounds great for the beach album that I want to do....and I'm looking forward to those scenic papers too. Just a huge disappointment to have to wait until September, as I'm getting ready to do the album soon.. Do any of the CMC's have samples?

When will the rest of the new products become available? Those blades sound like a must have too! Yikes, just when I thought I had everything I needed.....lol.

Hope your trip was wonderful!

Everthing except the new album, pages and paper will be available Aug. 1st. However, if your CMC attended convention, they can order the Aug. items right now! Your CMC will have samples of the album, blades, and a sticker pack, but she will also have a booklet showing all the items. HTH!

Thanks for the news, Lisa. The new products sound very exciting. I'll have to give my cmc a call asap. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter