New Cruise Itenerary

tchoney

Disney Mom
::MickeyMo Hello All! I have recieved messages from many people telling me about rumors that they have heard concerning the summer of 2005... I recieved an email recently with a tentative itenerary. All sailings from the summer of 2005 - 7 day cruises will be leaving from california going to Mexico, except for the very first and very last cruises. They will be leaving from Port Canaveral, sailing to California via the panamal canal - 10 to 14 days. The prices are suppose to be release near the end of May, from what I understand. Can anyone here confirm??? Also, Will they start having 7 day cruises from the Disney Wonder for those of us on the east coast???? ::MinnieMo

I look forword to hearing from you.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter