New digital rider switch

cmayton

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used rider switch recently? I have seen some people say that all people using rider switch need a fastpass now, whereas it used to be the first group going needed a fastpass and those waiting behind with the child too small to ride did not need a fastpass to ride when the first group got off the ride.

I went last week and I did not have FP books for those riding the second time only for those riding the first time. I had no issues even at 7DMT, SDD, and Flight of Passage. The way I do it is I book a FP for the headliner that my child can't ride and then I typically book another nearby attraction for that child and one adult. For instance at Soarin' I will book everyone a FP on Soarin and then myself and the too short child on Living with the Land, we will get the RS. Then everyone will ride Soarin while I take the little one on Living with the Land. Then I will ride Soarin while they get a snack at Sunshine Seasons. I do something similar for the other big attractions that have a height restrictions. I have not had a problem yet. No one has even asked about FPs when getting the RS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter