New discount dates

April Mayfield

April May
has anyone received by snail or email any discounts (visa or uoc) for dates after Christmas or into January? Just took our first trip since I was 13 in June and the kids loved it so much they're asking Santa to bring another trip....we've created Disney monsters!!

The Free Dining offer, which covers up to Christmas (with many restrictions and black out dates) has already expired for a booking window. I believe there is another holiday discount out that gives 10-20% discounts on room rates that you can book thru 10/7 (but I think that is the one people say there is no room availability, so why did Disney even bother).

Historically, the discounts for post December usually are not released until sometime in September. A common discount is the Stay-Play-Dine package where you purchase all components (room & tickets & dining plan) under one umbrella package. Its not as good as Free Dining, but still offers a decent discount. Then there are usually standard discounts off of rack rates, which would vary by resort type and room levels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter