New DVC Owners

Hi I we have just joined DVC whilst at WDW in August, just closed on 250 point SSR on 9th October

Lottie said:
Fly out on 11th November to SSR, Cruise on Disney Magic 18th November. We can't wait!!!!!!! :sunny:

You will have a briliant time- I so wish I was you.

In July/August we stayed for the first time @ SSR around our 7 night western cruise.

Are you doing Eastern or Western?

While you are on the Magic - have a look in Sessions there was a server called Lysney from CO. Durham who had just started. She was finding it really tough being away from her family and was so pleased to chat with someone from the uk.

Have you done DCL before? It is my fave holiday :yay: so feel free to ask any questions.

Have fun
:wave2:

Hi! :sunny:
Yes, did Disney Magic same week last year, but this will be first DVC visit "home"! Cannot wait - four weeks tomorrow til we leave home for Gatwick. Will look out in Sessions for Lynsey! :cheer2:

Hi yes we bought november 2005 SSR and are going for the first time to our home resort 1st December can't wait already planning next Octobers trip. I'm happy with a studio but wifes already planning the one bedroom apartment for next year!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter