New Embassy Suites Opening Soon near WDW …

DL1WDW2

DIS Veteran
I love Embassy Suites and just noticed this on the Hilton site…. It will be located alongside the Margaritaville Resort area and will also be part of the Embassy Suites introduction into timeshares! I will be keeping an eye on this to start making reservations!

A275D1CD-F61A-4FB7-9FE7-2F7FF84E69EE.png

This was announced a couple years ago. It is a completely different concept than your traditional Embassy Suites, a new venture for this particular Hilton brand. And different from your traditional Hilton Grand Vacations Club.

It is a CONDO HOTEL that they are selling, priced from the low 400's. You use it or rent it out. Haven't seen if they have determined monthly "COA" fees yet.

Will be interesting to watch, see how they price it out for rentals, etc. This would be more like Floridays or LBV Resort Village and Spa.

I wonder how many units will be bought by individuals and how many by real estate investors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter