New express transportation from park to park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this take you back to another park at the end of the day? Let's say you parked at Epcot in the morning and then want to get back there after fireworks at HS?

Will this take you back to another park at the end of the day? Let's say you parked at Epcot in the morning and then want to get back there after fireworks at HS?
This is exactly what I was coming here to ask- can I get to Epcot ( which will still be open) after Rivers of light at AK?

I assume "park closing" includes EMH? The asterisk on Disney's web page doesn't really lead to a footnote that I could find.

Do/will they adjust for demand? Is there one bus and if it's too crowded do you just wait until it comes back or will they add buses? I'm thinking this will get popular.

Park closing does NOT include EMH. It would be too time-consuming to screen for authorized guests.

I assume "park closing" includes EMH? The asterisk on Disney's web page doesn't really lead to a footnote that I could find.

Do/will they adjust for demand? Is there one bus and if it's too crowded do you just wait until it comes back or will they add buses? I'm thinking this will get popular.
As PP stated, it does NOT service any park outside normal operating hours, so no to EMH. The reason is, the service is available to all guests, not just on site guests. No screening to use the service so it's not effective to use for EMH parks.

but yes, if it were to ever happen they could add additional buses. But it has never happened so far

As PP stated, it does NOT service any park outside normal operating hours, so no to EMH. The reason is, the service is available to all guests, not just on site guests. No screening to use the service so it's not effective to use for EMH parks.

but yes, if it were to ever happen they could add additional buses. But it has never happened so far
Actually, it shouldn't be hard to screen for EMHs. Your MB is scanned prior to being walked to the bus. So, if they scanned your band and saw that you weren't entitled to EMHs, you didn't get on the bus.

Actually, it shouldn't be hard to screen for EMHs. Your MB is scanned prior to being walked to the bus. So, if they scanned your band and saw that you weren't entitled to EMHs, you didn't get on the bus.
No, it wouldn't be hard at all. But they don't so it's not a service that is available for EMH

No, it wouldn't be hard at all. But they don't so it's not a service that is available for EMH
I have a feeling that it's not a scanning issue, but a park that is closing issue. I doubt they want to put buses and drivers into Express service at park closing. That takes away from the buses going to resorts at closing.

I have a feeling that it's not a scanning issue, but a park that is closing issue. I doubt they want to put buses and drivers into Express service at park closing. That takes away from the buses going to resorts at closing.
Yes, and I believe this is why they don't start it till 10:00 too

We used the service in May and it was wonderful. It had just been introduced so there weren't many people taking advantage of it yet, several times my daughter and I were the only people on the bus. Has anyone used it recently? Is it getting more popular and crowded on the buses?

We used the service in May and it was wonderful. It had just been introduced so there weren't many people taking advantage of it yet, several times my daughter and I were the only people on the bus. Has anyone used it recently? Is it getting more popular and crowded on the buses?
Actually, it started in December last year. Usage has increased bit by bit, slowly. But it's not crowded at all.

Actually, it started in December last year. Usage has increased bit by bit, slowly. But it's not crowded at all.

Wow, I didn't realize it started that long ago. I'm surprised it's not more popular.

Wow, I didn't realize it started that long ago. I'm surprised it's not more popular.
They don't do a great job at advertising it. There is a blurb in the email that goes out about your upcoming resort stay and a flyer at the resort desk, for those that look at such things when they arrive. But we all know how few people read emails or flyers. Pretty sure they have same flyers when they sell tickets. Then there are signs at the parks where they check in for the service but still, folks walk around with blinders on, rushing here and there, and just miss it.

I am on onsite guest, AK has PM EMH, I am leaving another park, so what time would is the latest time to leave HS on the express bus? I know that the express bus doesn't include EMH so I am wondering what time I would need to be at express bus to go to AK for PM EMH. Regular closing hours for AK or 10, HS 9:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts