New feature for online modification works

a742246

And, and, and I caught a fish this big!
The new feature for modifying your reservation works. No need to call Member services for adding days to your reservation. If you walk a reservation you do not have to call MS to do it.

I just added extra days to my reservation all online. Amazingly it works, I will check back tomorrow to make sure things do not get undone after all the problems they had recently.

Everything seems to worked!

Last edited:
The new feature for modifying your reservation works. No need to call Member services for adding days to your reservation. If you walk a reservation you do not have to call MS to do it.

I just added extra days to my reservation all online. Amazingly it works, I will check back tomorrow to make sure things do not get undone tomorrow after all the problems they have recently.

I used it yesterday to add a friend to my April reservation. Used it this morning to change dates on my fall reservation I am walking.

I have found it to work well, as long as the whole site is up and running, though I have received the Dwarven Screen of Death, once or twice. But all that did was delay me, not mess me up. I’m a hands on type of guy. I love to grab things and manipulate them. I am actually pretty happy with the current scheduling and modifying tools.

Yes, modifying my summer reservation to add a day was easy ...after spending several minutes attempting to find the reservation that I wanted to modify.
(I think I had to find it under my points instead of my plans?)

I love the online modification tool. I booked a “last minute” trip for Janurary 4-12 the end of September and although I realized it would be the end of the Christmas/New Year crowd, I wasnt aware the end of my trip started Marathon Weekend.

Anyway, since September I have been stalking and modifying.
*I started out with SSR studio,
*I was able to move to one bedroom,
*Then two bedroom,
*Then changed the category in the two bedroom
*Found BLT for the first four nights and was able to modify the SSR ressie for a split stay.
*Last month and few weeks, I have been able to add three more nights to BLT same room and category and then was able to change SSR to GF. I have GF for our last two nights as well as BLT only needing one more last night and will modify once we are closer to leave but Im stalking and hoping I can get the 8th night for BLT.

I was able to do all of the above without once calling. I could have never stalked and found rooms and constantly call MS. Love LOVE the new tool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter