new here

excitedmom

Mouseketeer
just thought i'd say hi. Hi:wave: lets see. i'm a sahm with a 7yr old boy and a 3yr old girl and we are going to WDW from 08/29/03 - 09/06/03 with my mom sister and two neices (our first time) hmm what else? oh yeah, KK closing isn't a big deal in our house lol we're timmys people all the way GO TIMMYS GO ! i'm a regular poster at a parenting site and an occasional poster at another disney site but that's the extent of my internet friendships. perhaps that will expand a bit here ? that's all i can think of to say about my boring self. i'll just jump right on in to the forums shall i?

Hi and welcome. We are a Timmy's family too. :D

Where are you staying at the end of August? Wish we were going sooner than October but oh well don't want to wish away the nice weather we are finally having.

Hi there and welcome to the Canadian Board. You'll find a very friendly bunch here. Are you planning any character meals on your vacation?

Welcome to the Canadian DIS Board excitedmom...you're bound to make lots of "internet friendships" here...it's a great place. :)

Welcome Excitedmom! :) We're glad to have you on board with us! :)

You're first trip, eh? You must be a VERY Excitedmom. :) :)

A big welcome to the DIS!:wave: :wave:

WOW your first trip???? You're going to have a blast!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Have fun planning your great trip. Can't say enough about the wonderful people on this Board & the wealth of helpful info archived here. I've referred 6 people this week alone to it!

Welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter