New hotels or condo's near Walt Disney World?

topfitmom

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

We are going to Walt Disney World in December. We are looking for any new hotels or new condo's. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Not sure how "new" they need to be, but Hilton Parc Soleil (timeshare condo) is fairly new.There is also a new hotel out west of the western gate, a Wyndham IIRC?

Just about all the hotels at Disney Springs are new.
And that is what I mean by "how new is new". The hotels in DS have all been there for decades. Some have been renovated recently, but if we are talking about recently renovated, then the list will be quite long.

And that is what I mean by "how new is new". The hotels in DS have all been there for decades. Some have been renovated recently, but if we are talking about recently renovated, then the list will be quite long.
I know the B resort is new. Five years or so. I was thinking there were several other near it that were also new but perhaps I’m mistaken and they have only been refurbished.

I know the B resort is new. Five years or so. I was thinking there were several other near it that were also new but perhaps I’m mistaken and they have only been refurbished.

B Resort has been many other hotels through various remodels and rebrandings. B Resort as it is called now opened back in 2014.

Right now, Drury Inn bought the Best Western and is building a new tower and is expected to rebrand it as a Drury Plaza Hotel.

There are new properties at Flamingo Crossing. A couple of Marriott brands, I believe.

Nothing near Disney Springs is new. New name possibly. Refurbished possibly. But nothing new has been built there for decades.

There are new properties at Flamingo Crossing. A couple of Marriott brands, I believe.

Nothing near Disney Springs is new. New name possibly. Refurbished possibly. But nothing new has been built there for decades.
Yes - Flamingo Crossing. That is the one I was thinking of. Marriott not Wyndham.

Thank you all! As far as the questions of new, I meant opened within one year or less on the hotel or condo. Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter