New Housing For CP?

This was a project that became public year or so ago. Very happy they are finally putting through permits to begin the work on them. RUMOR was that they will close the Vista apartments. Wouldn't be surprised if they sold that land, I imagine it is quite valuable. But then again maybe they are just going to expand the DCP program in light of the regular CM pay increases on the horizon.

I think the Flamingo Crossing Hilton hotels are about ready to begin their construction as well, so maybe that means more of the commercial projects will kick off which will be good for DCP and the hotels.

That would be the end of an era for sure-Vista Way(and its nickname:) lol)will live on in IMFAMY among CPers I am sure!lol:)

I hear you ..... probably best it be bulldozed and ....

DD lived in Commons first round, so happy; friends lived in Vista .... so was familiar enough to not be happy to get Vista round two. She did not "appreciate" being banished there. Made having to leave Disney easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter