New-ish!

theseacallsme

Mouseketeer
Hi! I've been on the boards for maybe a month or so, but I never introduced myself!

My name is Dana and I live in Philly. My first trip to WDW was in 1991 (at the age of 6) and my parents became DVC members in 1993. After that, we went every year!

I had a Disney break after graduating college, as I couldn't afford any trips once I was out in the "real world" :worried:. However, to celebrate my 30th birthday and completion of grad school, I went in 2014 and have gone back every year since!!
My next trip is in 9 days :mickeyjum

My goal is to visit every park in the world. I have been to Disneyland once for cheerleading nationals in 2000 (before CA Adventure was finished!) and am planning a trip to see both parks next year. I have also been to both parks in Tokyo, DisneySea and Tokyo Disneyland. If you can only visit one, I cannot recommend DisneySea highly enough. It is AMAZING. I am hoping to get to Disneyland Paris within the next 3 years, and Shanghai & Hong Kong Disneyland within the next 5 or so!

Oh, and my husband & I are planning an anniversary trip to Aulani next year, too! I cannot wait as I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, and would love some Disney magic while there!

My husband is very tolerant of my Disney obsession. He is borderline indifferent to Disney parks, but he knows how much I love them so he is always willing to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter