New Item at the Dollar Tree

ReneeQ

DIS Veteran
I was in the Dollar Tree today and noticed they had Eeyore Koosh Balls. The tags actually said "Pooh" so I assume Koosh made them with other characters, but my Dollar Tree only had the Eeyore ones. Thought this might help someone!

Our Dollar Tree had packaged figures of Pooh Characters. They had Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, Owl, Rabbit and Tigger. I also picked up the 2 pack glow-in-the-dark bracelets. I'll keep checking for the koosh balls.

my $ tree had so many Disney items, I thought I was in the Disney Store. I purchased the most wonderful plastic tote bags - bigger than lunch bag size- to give with disney $ for Christmas gifts, the keychaiins look exactly like the ones for 4.50 in DS, lots of magnets - not too authentic looking and coloring books.

just wanted to share

jo

My Dollar Tree has Voices of Liberty cd's & tapes. Also lots of keychains, pooh figures (pvs type), and books (reading, puzzle, coloring)

I keep reading about Dollar Tree stores and all the neat stuff they have .... no Dollar Tree store by me ... wish I could find some of these treasures.

Has anyone in the St. Louis area found the glow-in-the-dark bracelets bracelets at a Dollar Tree store? I have been checking every so often, but I haven't found them, yet.

Beth

I'm not in St. Louis, but - - I have bought these before at the Dollar Tree. When I was there last week I noticed they had them, but packaged differently. There were two in a pack and they were labeled as "party favors" and were with the birthday party stuff. Before they had been in a different package (different manufacturer) and were in the toy section.

Our Dollar Tree had them in a basket by the register. I think they wanted to keep an eye on them. If someone bends them, it releases the "glow", which is only good for 2 days, I think.

A couple of weeks ago, the Dollar tree here in Edwardsville had the glow in the dark bracelets, in a basket hanging in the book aisle. That's pretty close to STL.

Beth/B3LM

I saw the glow in the dark bracelets at either Mid Rivers Mall or the one in O'Fallon next to WalMart on hwy K. Don't remember which one, but know it was one of those because they are the only ones I go to.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter