New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
Bit the bullet and told the wife I was cancelling our June trip, she took it rather well. pooh:

With this cancellation I’ve realized I have way too many points stacking up and might need to rent some out. 1st world problems.:rotfl2:

Bit the bullet and told the wife I was cancelling our June trip, she took it rather well. pooh:

With this cancellation I’ve realized I have way too many points stacking up and might need to rent some out. 1st world problems.:rotfl2:

Maybe you should consider renting a cabin at either Poly or WL, that would be a really cool way to spend extra points that you don't know how to use. That would help make up for the trip you had to cancel. Even if the parks aren't open you could spend the time really enjoying the accommodations and the resort where they are located. Just a thought. :butterfly

Morning NJ!

Wanted to share my pet pics too!!

Here’s Kylo Ren. The window is his favorite place to hang every morning, crying at all the birds and squirrels that pass by!!

23F134E4-DCDD-467D-B2FC-C142E16FFA83.jpeg

And here’s Noelle. She loves to sit in the sunlight by the back door.

19572845-FE73-4231-9ACE-D230CF41CE5E.jpeg

image.jpgGreetings from north Jersey This is Nemo :dogdance: He’s been my little quarantine buddy keeping me sane working from home lol. It is a glorious day here!

Hoping to retire in the next year or two... looking at Toms River or environs. Any suggestions gratefully accepted!

Have a wonderful day all!!

Love all the pet pictures, unfortunately at this time I don't have one to share. We have had two dogs and three cats over the years we have been together (47 this June). I do have a grandpuppy named Muppet and two grandcats named Fred and Linus, I will have to see if I have any pictures of them in my phone to post.

It is a warm day already, I was just outside washing down my porch furniture and I worked up a sweat! It's cloudy and looks like it could rain but the weather man isn't calling for any today. I guess we will have to wait and see if he's correct...

Have a great day everyone, enjoy the warm weather, stay safe and stay healthy! :butterfly

Maybe you should consider renting a cabin at either Poly or WL, that would be a really cool way to spend extra points that you don't know how to use. That would help make up for the trip you had to cancel. Even if the parks aren't open you could spend the time really enjoying the accommodations and the resort where they are located. Just a thought. :butterfly

I’ve thought about booking a night at CC cabins, I just can’t get past spending over 100 points a night. I can get a week at BWV for that. My problem is I’m all booked out until next Easter already. Figured I could pay some dues by renting out what I can’t use. I guess I’ll wait until June and call MS to see if I can shift some points around and open others to banking availability.

Weather is gorgeous already!!!! Definitely an outside day today!

Was a beautiful day down this way, still a bit windy at times but it felt good, Played hookie from work today and got all the veggie plants in the ground. Supposed to be warm again tomorrow, I might have to take the doors and top off the Jeep. :-)

Was a beautiful day down this way, still a bit windy at times but it felt good, Played hookie from work today and got all the veggie plants in the ground. Supposed to be warm again tomorrow, I might have to take the doors and top off the Jeep. :-)

Have fun!!! We went for a cruise the last weekend it was nice out! Kids didn’t want to come, so we literally just sped around town. Felt like teenagers again 😆

I have had a very productive day today, washed my screens, DH put them in the windows AND I washed my car! It is really a nice day, I hope all of your are able to enjoy this beautiful weather. :flower1:

Have fun!!! We went for a cruise the last weekend it was nice out! Kids didn’t want to come, so we literally just sped around town. Felt like teenagers again 😆

Got the doors and top off today, the wife and I went for a cruise around all the back country roads, I didn’t even ask the kids to go. :rotfl2:

Felt good to get out of the house for awhile.pooh:

Got the doors and top off today, the wife and I went for a cruise around all the back country roads, I didn’t even ask the kids to go. :rotfl2:

Felt good to get out of the house for awhile.pooh:

We took a ride last weekend going down roads I always wanted to know where they went. It was really nice and as it turned out all roads seemed to lead back to main road back to our house. After we were going to take a ride down towards the shore but we weren't sure if public restrooms would be open so we decided not to go to shore. Maybe bobbiwoz can answer that question for us since she lives in Cape May.

Hello NJ! I had a very productive day yesterday, I put the wood oil on my patio table and chairs. It was a perfect day for that and I'm so happy that chore is done. The weather was dry, sunny and not to hot. I really don't like doing that sort of thing when it's too hot; my hands sweat enough in the rubber gloves as is.

It's hard to believe it's going to be Memorial Day weekend already. Unfortunately I guess none of the normal celebrations will be going on due to our state still being in lockdown...very sad. :guilty:

I hope everyone is doing well, stay safe and stay healthy! :tink:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter