New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
Hi, I love this thread. found it.

I have not been on the Disboards for a long time, been cruising.

We are from Colts Neck in Monmouth County and own at BLT since 2010...wow it’s been 10 years already!

Thanks this is going to be a fun thread to keep up with....
Be safe and healthy fellow Jersey Peeps!

Dreaming of happier times at WDW....I just book for this November. We have banked points that need to be used. I hope this trip happens, booked a few nights at Rivera Resort, if not I will reschedule for the Spring 2021.

👍🏻🙏

We are from Colts Neck in Monmouth County and own at BLT since 2010...wow it’s been 10 years already!

Dreaming of happier times at WDW....I just book for this November. We have banked points that need to be used. I hope this trip happens, booked a few nights at Rivera Resort, if not I will reschedule for the Spring 2021.

👍🏻🙏

Welcome aboard! Nice to have you here, glad you found this thread! :welcome:

👍🏻🙏

Welcome. pooh:

👍🏻🙏
Indeed!! :welcome::grouphug:

OOOps....Sorry bout the hug...I forgot....We are still social distancing, and <----- have no mask on that group hug. but you get the point... :teeth: We're all one big happy Jersey family...

👍🏻🙏

:welcome:Happy you found us! I’ll be sure to get you up under your Home Resort!

Good morning!😃 Its busier in Cape May than it’s been for awhile. Almost all the owners are here on our street. Our temperatures are more mild than Philadelphia! We are still coolish, and lots of blooming flowers, our rhododendrons are stunning!

I hope some of you are planning vacations that will materialize. I will be cancelling our early July vacation before the 30 day mark. We won‘t be going, I have offered some nights to friends who live in FL. I am not sure that they feel comfortable going.

Good morning!😃 Its busier in Cape May than it’s been for awhile. Almost all the owners are here on our street. Our temperatures are more mild than Philadelphia! We are still coolish, and lots of blooming flowers, our rhododendrons are stunning!

I hope some of you are planning vacations that will materialize. I will be cancelling our early July vacation before the 30 day mark. We won‘t be going, I have offered some nights to friends who live in FL. I am not sure that they feel comfortable going.

Morning! I’m sorry you won’t be going in July. It’s a hard decision, but you have to do what you feel is best. Hope you get to go back soon!! Enjoy the day!

Morning! I’m sorry you won’t be going in July. It’s a hard decision, but you have to do what you feel is best. Hope you get to go back soon!! Enjoy the day!
Thank you! You too! Our vacation after this one is planned for September and we have positive feelings regarding that one! Our swim club is showing signs of opening...hope the Governor lets it happens!

Thank you! You too! Our vacation after this one is planned for September and we have positive feelings regarding that one! Our swim club is showing signs of opening...hope the Governor lets it happens!

Im with you - we rescheduled to August, and I definitely have a better outlook for it. I just hope not too much will change.
I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter