New Leaked layout of Super Nintendo World in Universal Orlando

Dfan79

DIS Veteran
http://universal.wdwinfo.com/news/r...ntendo-world-at-universal-studios-in-orlando/

Nintendomap.jpg

It looks awesome, I'm not a Universal guy, but I gotta check this out. I've been into Nintendo since the 8 bit system came out in 1985.

Last edited:
The image is small, but this is what I could make out from the map.

Mushroom Kingdom

Princess Peaches Castle (spelled incorrectly)

Entry Portal

World of Nintendo Superstore
Interactive gaming
Bullet Bills flying ride
Koopa Troopa Spinning Shells (spelled incorrectly)
Mario and Luigi's Pizza
Pokémon Training Academy

Kirby's Kids Playland

Kirby round ride
wet play area

Zelda's Kingdom

Hyrule Castle attraction
Kokiri forest village
deku tree

Super Mario World ride

Super Mario Kart ride (Ground)
Luigi's Mansion Play Area (Mid level)
Bowsers Koopaling Airship ride (Upper Level)

Donkey Kong Island

Monkey Mines Madness coaster
Kong Jungle playground

Last edited:

The image is small, but this is what I could make out from the map.

Mushroom Kingdom

Princess Peaches Castle (spelled incorrectly)

Entry Portal

World of Nintendo Superstore
Interactive gaming
Bullet Bills flying ride
Koopa Troopa Spinning Shells (spelled incorrectly)
Mario and Luigi's Pizza
Pokémon Training Academy

Kirby's Kids Playland

Kirby round ride
wet play area

Zelda's Kingdom

Hyrule Castle attraction
Kokiri forest village
deku tree

Super Mario World ride

Super Mario Kart ride (Ground)
Luigi's Mansion Play Area (Mid level)
Bowsers Koopaling Airship ride (Upper Level)

Donkey Kong Island

Monkey Mines Madness coaster
Kong Jungle playground

That sounds more like it. Referring to a previous post I made in another thread about how they were only showing Mario stuff for a really long time.

Yeah, I didn't think of that.

I'm surprised more theme parks don't have a building like "The Land" at Epcot. Especially in Florida where it rains so much.
Disney hasn't really needed the multi level buildings because they've had the space to expand whereas universal doesn't.

Good point...

Universal is going blow for blow...they are not hesitating at all.

But they're out of developed land...so vertical might be a necessity
Well they did buy 400+ acres last year that could be used for a theme park and multiple hotels. They would just need to connect it to their other parks some how.

Well they did buy 400+ acres last year that could be used for a theme park and multiple hotels. They would just need to connect it to their other parks some how.

Yeah...key word being DEVELOPED

Plowing swamp ain't easy...or cheap

Any idea when this might open? My kids are already asking constantly. I regret mentioning they're going to build this.
It hasn't even been officially announced yet. We are looking at 2021 at the earliest probably.

Love, love this land concept AND that they kept ET, the one family iconic dark ride that should be kept back there...my family will love this land, but we are a group of gamers (it's probably sad I know every character concept planned:)...

Love, love this land concept AND that they kept ET, the one family iconic dark ride that should be kept back there...my family will love this land, but we are a group of gamers (it's probably sad I know every character concept planned:)...)

Welcome fellow game nerd, we shall take over the world. Hahahahaha (in an evil sounding voice).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter