New "look"?

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
I'm getting different layout on some of the threads that I'm opening. Is something changing? The thread is squished to 1/3 of the screen, with the reply window being in the middle third and the advertisement stuff on the right 1/3.

It's not happening on all threads, just some.

I have it too and was just going to make a thread about it. Seems to only be affecting certain threads but I’m seeing it across all of my browsers.

Getting it on my iPad as well.

I have it too and it's sporadic. It's on some threads but not others. Very frustrating. Do not like the half screen thing pushed all the way to the left.

I only saw it a couple of threads (I think all DCL). I don't like it.

In general (i.e. all threads), font also seems smaller.

It’s happening to me too, only was looking in DCL, but it’s really hard to read the threads now!

edited- yes, so far for me only board with this format is cruise board

I'm only encountering it on the DCL forum. It's very hard to read with the posts all squished to the left and a big blank space under the Reply box.

Same here -DCL forum only. Odd thing for me is the thread looked fine, until I made a post and then I got this same strange view. The thread is only a few posts, still on a single page, have not checked to see if that might be a factor.

Edit - it is all DCL threads for me, regardless of number of pages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!