New Lower Airfare out of Wash. DC $126 rt

n2mm

aka WALTSGIRL
I was thrilled to get $146 rt last week on a Delta non-stop flight. So I checked today and was very surprised to see the same trip is now at $126 rt, non-stop, great times! I'm still happy with the great fare I got, but can't believe that it dropped this low during this time of year. I hope someone can get this fare. This was the Dulles AM flight to Orlando. I usually wait and thought I had when I bought my Oct tickets the beginning of September. I've seen the prices drop very low for September and January travel, but never during the busy fall season. We hope to go in late January or early February if there are again great prices on airfare as there has been on the past 2 years. I think I paid $109 rt last year.

I looked this morning when you posted to no avail......Oh well nothing ventured nothing gained...:D :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter