New Member needs help w/ rush AP & DDE

sandersiii

Earning My Ears
Hi
We just joined DVC - AKL. The copy of the deed was the last piece they needed (faxed today) and DVC Admin just confirmed we'll be in the system Monday or Tuesday.

Now for the question.

We're going down this coming Saturday 5/19 for 9 days and want to get annual passes and the Disney Dining Experience card. I know DDE is closed on the weekends. Is there a way for us buy a pass and also be able to buy the DDE card then pick them up Saturday upon arrival?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Sandy

If you have your membership number I would call MS and ask them. I got an AP through them and had it set up as a will call pick up. I think there was some number on the confirmation that I had to give when I picked it up. I would ask if this number will work to order the DDE card before you go with a pick up at the EPCOT guest relations window when you get there. MS might be able to connect you with the dining people and confirm that you bought the AP also. Give them a call first thing Monday or Tuesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter