New on this board

Webbie

Mouseketeer
I have been lurking here and just love all the designs all you have been sharing. I have a couple of questions....not ready to design yet LOL. Where do you get all the great pictures? Just an internet search? What photo software do you use? Finally can I move next door so I can get some lessons? LOL I am a real beginner when it comes to fooling around with pictures and software.

Kathy

Hi Kathy!

Welcome to the DDA - check out the stickys at the top of the main board for answers to your questions. There's a whole list of great clip art websites in the sticky thread.

Most of us here use Photo Impact or Photoshop / elements to make our designs - I think you'll find more details of free trials in the stickys too.

We were nearly all novices when we started designing, just have a play and see what you can come up with, but beware, once you catch the bug it becomes very addicitve and you'll be a fully fledged DDA member in no time!

We'd love to see some of your designs - good luck and have fun - this is all about our love for Disney after all :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter