"New" Poseidon's Fury

mousemaniac

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know why Poseidon's Fury is listed as the NEW Poseidon's Fury on the Universal web site?

Don't know why. I haven't been on their website ina couple of days. But makes me wonder if they have done any changes to the ride

I think it was about 2-3 years ago that they made the last changes. I was there about 2 weeks ago and it was still the same show.

The change to Darkenon happened in the Spring of 2001 (if my memory has not completely failed me.) So, I wonder what's "new" now?

I would like them to change the story again, but that would take a lot of time and money too. The old show if I am not mistaken had poseidon as the evil lord and zuess(the like main greek god or whatever) as the good guy and your tour guide. At IOAcentral I believe they have the old story posted(typed not video taped)

I do no tknow if this changes anything.. .or has anything to do with the fact that it is new... But the person that takes you on teh tour (forgive me if I forget names) Was a girl the last two times that I went... And they were both different girls... >.O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter