New poster!!

mom2poohfan

Earning My Ears
Hi. I am so happy I found this board. I have been lurking for a few weeks. There is such a wealth of information. Thank you to all of the people who help us out. I have been to Disney quite a few times, but it always amazes me the things I miss!! We are going in November ( DH, DS, and I). He will be almost three. We celebrated his 1st birthday at Disney in 2001. It is so much fun to see it through his eyes. People think we are crazy, but we love Disney!! The look on my dear son's face was priceless!! If anyone has any great suggestions for us, we would love to hear them!! Thanks so much!!

Welcome to the DIS, mom2poohfan! If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask. :)

<b>mom2poohfan</b> It's great to see you here. Welcome! I'm glad you found us. There is a forum for any question you could have, all you have to do is ask.

Katholyn

Always glad to welcome another "mom" to the boards :) Glad you decided to de-lurk!

Have the best time on this vacation...They do grow up fast...

My sugestion would be to get a family photo taken (or several) in different parts of the parks and then on future visits, get them done in the same places each time to see you family change over time.

We always do this and I love seeing the pics side by side when we get home.

:wave: WELCOME

Welcome! Don't pay any attention to those who say you are crazy! We took our daughter to WDW for the first time when she was 22 months old and then again at 2 1/2, she absolutely loved it and wants to go back. She will be 3 in November and asks everyday when she can go back to Small World and the monorail. She loved the characters and loves to look at pictures and video of herself at WDW. My advice would be to take tons of pictures and lots of video. Try to remember to take advantage of the play areas in the parks to let your son wind down and run around. There is toontown, a play area at Splash Mt, Honey I shrunk the kids at the Studios and the Boneyard at Animal Kingdom. These places were great for us to relax and our daughter to run around and play.

She loved the characters and wouldn't stop hugging them. She was never afraid of them which was great. Before our 1st trip we watched the Disney Sing A Longs tapes from the parks, Beach Party at WDW, Disneyland Fun, Fliks Musical Adventure, Happy Haunting and Campout at WDW. I think these tapes were helpful because it gave our daughter an idea of what to expect and what the characters would look like. There is lots of WDW footage on these videos which was a great way to get excited for the vacation.

I hope you have a great vacation and please feel free to ask away if you have any questions. People are very friendly and helpful on these boards.

Hello, and welcome to the Dis! I would go to the family board for ideas for your 3 yr old. Ask away, there is always someone with good answers and ideas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter